Monday, September 3, 2012

About Michelle

just me
Hello Group E and friends. My name is Michelle Grace Freyder. I am a senior at Texas Tech. I just changed majors from environmental resource conservation to geography. I am getting my minor in GIS, which stands for Geographic Information Systems. It is a computer program that analyzes and maps GPS data. Woohoo Science! I was born in Lafayette, Louisiana on July 30th, but I have been living in Plano, Texas since I was two. I played basketball for ten years when I was growing up. I don't play anymore, but I am down to challenge any of y'all to a game of horse. My favorite hobby is hula hooping. I love love love to hula hoop. I don't sit when I watch tv, I hula hoop when I watch tv. I also enjoy cooking and listening to all types of music. I have a black cat named Haze (like purple haze), and I also have three dogs at home in Plano that I miss very dearly. I read the hunger games this summer and big surprise I love them all. I read each one in a day. I couldn't put them down! I also have read from cover to cover, multiple times, all seven Harry Potter books. I even have the books on tape for long car rides to and from Lubbock. The last thing I will say about myself is that I am extremely family oriented.My older sister and only sibling, Andrea, is my best friend. I have 40 something cousins and loads of aunts and uncles. We all get along great and are very close. I am excited to get to know everyone in my group and get "bloggy".

light up hula hooping!
Peace,

Michelle



3 comments:

  1. Can I just point out how awesome it is that you hula hoop? There was a hula hooping contest for my entire class in second grade, and I totally won it. But I am sure your hula hooping skills are way more advanced then mine! I am also a huge Hunger Games fan, and I read them all in about a day too. Maybe we can talk about the Capital and how I would be the first to die in the Hunger Games in our group discussions. ;) I look forward to getting to know you this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of hula hooping since I was 10! That's awesome that you do what you love. Like yourself I am very family oriented as well. I spent most every summer in Minnesota with my mom's very large family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played basketball for a team when I was younger too. On another note, that light up hula hoop is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete