My name is Jarrett Webb; I was born and raised in Dallas
Texas. I’m a sophomore, Pre-Pharm Chemistry major. I plan on attending Pharmacy School after
graduating college and becoming a licensed Pharmacist. I have a brother who attends MSU in Wichita
Falls and a sister who attends Nursing school at TWU. Music is a big part of my
life, I was in band for 6 years, on the drumline in high school, and I’m a percussionist.
While in band, I earned several musical achievements,
including earning a 1 at state solo & ensemble. I listen to several genres
of music…rap, classical, jazz, reggae, dubstep, etc. I produce/co-produce music for fun in my spare
time and I also like to play basketball.
Me, my mom, and brother this past summer in St. Marteen
I was in band as well back in highschool! Lots of memories with the good old days marching in all kinds of weather and the crazy band directors. Although you are pre-pharmacy chemistry major, do you also want to lead a dual life as a musician?
ReplyDelete