 |
| Hanging out on a beach in Hawaii |
Hey guys, my name is Marilyn. I'm from Austin, TX and I'm working on my bachelor of science in nutrition. The current plan is to continue to PA (physician's assistant) school once I graduate. I guess a few hobbies of mine include procrastinating, snowboarding, traveling, volunteering as an appraiser at Destination Imagination, reading, hiking, and scuba diving. I'm not a huge fan of writing bios, but I suppose some interesting facts about me is that in the past year I have had long brown hair, red hair, and then blonde hair before cutting it short and donating it all in support of breast cancer on my mother's 5th cancer free year anniversary. I've also rescued and bottle fed approximately 40 kittens and found them all loving homes. No worries, I'm not a crazy cat lady yet and I only kept one of those kittens for myself throughout the years. So, I have a mischievous cat named Diablita and a rambunctious dog named Picasso. Life is always interesting living with these two troublemakers. I've worked as a vet technician for the past several years and obviously love animals, just in case that wasn't blatantly obvious to anyone reading this. That seems to about sum it all up and I look forward to a great semester with all of you.
 |
| Scuba diving lava tunnels on the north shore in Kauai |
 |
| Picasso and me |
Hey Marilyn,
ReplyDeleteWhat exactly is Destination Imagination? I have never heard of it before.
On another note, I think it is really cool that you love to help animals. I am that girl that brings home every stray and makes it her mission to find it the perfect home. This is not always a good thing for me because I am allergic to cats! But all the same I will help any animal that needs it. I look forward to getting to know you this semester!
Wow, you seem really adventurous and active. All that and you still have time to volunteer. Its really cool to meet someone who has helped so many animals. Great picture of your dog too. What kind of dog is it?
ReplyDelete