Monday, September 3, 2012
Efrain's Bio
Hello everyon, my name is Efrain Alejandro Rodriguez and i was born in Durango, Durango Mexico in 1991. I was mostly raised here in texas spending most of my childhood in El Paso, but we would constantly move around. I am currently working on my Bachelors in History, with a minor in secondary education. Im not really good at planning thing out, and constantly procrastinate, but i do know that one day i want to be a high school teacher. I like to think that im a pretty easy going guy, and i love talking to new people. I have three brothers, all older then me, a niece, and two nephews and they all mean the world to me. I really dont have any interesting hobbys (though i wish i did), in my freetime I like to just watch TV and listen to music, im a big fan of Netflix. Well, thats me in a nutshell, Im looking forward to getting to know you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey who doesn't procrastinate these days? I deserve an award for the level of procrastination I can reach. So would you want to teach history in high school I assume? I always thought that that would be a really rewarding job. I played around with the idea of being a high school science teacher for a while. I think it is still going to be my "B" if my current plan doesn't work out. So are you a senior at Tech? I am, but I probably have more than a year left because I changed majors. Very cool that you are a family man! My family members are some of by best friends. Can't wait to talk to you more in class!
ReplyDeletePeace,
Michelle
I don't really too much have hobbies either, I just like watching tv and listening to music too. It's pretty cool you were born in Mexico, I've always wanted to visit.
ReplyDelete