| Me holding my niece the day she was born |
Hey everyone! My name is Dustin Hodges. I am currently a 5th year senior here at Texas Tech, but I will be graduating this December with my Bachelor's in Sociology and Political Science. I was born in Fort Worth, TX, but moved to Bay City, TX before I was 1. Bay City is a very small town that is about 2 hours southwest of Houston. Growing up in a small town like that didn't leave myself a lot to do so I played just about every sport and was heavily involved in FFA. With only a semester left before I'm out in the real world I have been job searching like a mad man, but it looks as if I will be working for my fraternity's national headquarters. Throughout much of college my fraternity has been a large part of my identity and the one thing I poured many hours into, but that was until my niece was born November 19, 2011. The minute I held her she had already won me over, and even though she isn't even 1 yet she has already done a good job emptying my wallet. I have loved every minute of being a Red Raider, so being my last semester here I will definitely miss the 5 years that I have spent here in Lubbock. I look forward to the rest of this semester and can't wait to see what life has to offer.
That is a very nice picture of your niece. Children are always a great blessing to have. Also, congratulations on graduating. What type of career will you be applying for?
ReplyDelete